Sunday 3 November 2013

Research and Planning: Pitch


Questions for Feedback

1) Which of the following names do you think is most appealing for my magazine (considering the target audience)? Why?
- Unsigned
- Un-Sign Up!
- Get Signed!
- deSIGNED
- Your own suggestion?

2) Do you think what I have planned for the content is suitable or not? Why? Any suggestions of what else to include?


3) Do you think my choice of dulling down the typical red, yellow, black and white rock magazine colours was a good or bad idea? What colour collection should I use? Why?
- Red,  Orange-y Yellow, Dark Grey and Very Light Grey.
- Blood Red, Black and White.
- Your own suggestion?


4) Within what price bracket should my magazine fall?
- Free supplement with larger rock magazine
- 50p - £1
- £1.01 - £3
- Over £3

3) Do you think my current photography style is appropriate for my magazine? Why?



'Prezi' Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment