Sunday 17 November 2013

Photo Shoot Ideas: Clothing


These are my initial clothing ideas for my shoot with twin musicians, Dan and Alex. I decided to dress them in similar clothing with slight differences, to connote unity, whilst still giving each boy his own identity. This will be appealing to my individualist target audience who, themselves, like the emphasize unique features of each person.
The image on the left shows my idea for Alex. This includes a long sleeved black hoodie/jumper with straight cut denim jeans. Whereas, in my panned clothing for Dan (right) I have included a black tshirt and denim skinny jeans. This will hopefully look really effective with the location I have planned. This is due to the dark clothing (which I have noticed is a trait of portraits in rock music magazines) contrasting with the greenery and colours of the town, which I intend to include in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment